- EstrategiaD@twitter.com (Estrategia Digital): #2013bdgc - Twitter Search
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Marina Palmés): Se acerca el BDigital Global Congress en Barcelona http://t.co/Aagc7fMEHd #2013bdgc
- email@example.com (batua): RT @batuainteriores: Triplica reservas, gana fidelización e incrementa precios de tu #hotel, re #diseñando lo con batua #2013BDGC http://t.…
- Dieguitson@twitter.com (Diego Sánchez): Triplica reservas, gana fidelización e incrementa precios de tu #hotel, re #diseñando lo con batua #2013BDGC http://t.co/TNs7uX1QN9
- Dieguitson@twitter.com (Diego Sánchez): Social media, marketing & big data en el BDigital Global Congress 2013: http://t.co/ggiqa4ix78 #Bigdata #2013bdgc
- Los retos del Big Data en el BDigital Global Congress 2013 (del 12 al 14/6) http://t.co/4mNaxfurPE #Bigdata #2013bdgc
2011 Edition - BDigital Global Congress 2011 shows Smart World trends
For four days experts will discuss and demonstrate the latest trends in intelligent technologies.
This year's edition of BDigital Global Congress, the the benchmark congress on breakthroughs in information and communication technologies (ICT) and their business, technological and social applications, will show ill focus on the SMART WORLD. For four days, national and international experts will discuss and demonstrate the latest trends in intelligent technologies applied to the improvement of cities (SMART CITIES), health (HEALTH SMART) and social media (SMART MEDIA).
This set of topics will deal with all ICT initiatives in line with “Green IT” energy efficiency and the optimisation of existing processes in cities, with the aim of improving people’s experiences, minimising environmental impact and maximising economic viability. Some of the topics that could be developed and would fall within the Smart Cities framework include sustainability, energy, green vehicles, smart buildings, multimodal mobility, e-government, etc.
Or the path to predictive telemedicine, is the starting point for this debate about technological innovations in the world of e-health and the business models that will make it possible. This will include all stakeholders involved, such as public and private healthcare providers, the industry, healthcare professionals, researchers, standardising organisations and – of course – patients. These main actors will demonstrate the revolutionary progress recently made in the field and the major obstacles that we should face to implement it on a massive scale.
Users have seized power definitively and become essential, self-organised creators of the social ecosystem on the Internet. In this scenario we’ll see how business and technology are interrelated in a way never seen before, creating trends, new concepts and constant innovation. The business world has followed this current, creating a new social reality.Go to page